Re: Segfault opening footer.abw

Subject: Re: Segfault opening footer.abw
From: Jonathan Turner (throwaway@jonshome.net)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 22:31:21 CST

Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> I just downloaded this to give it a try. Everything "just works" for
> me. Even more so, all 54 pages of output are nearly perfect. Please
> get back to me if this is not the case with the lastest CVS wv and Abi.
>
> Dom
>
>> From: Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au>
>> To: Jonathan Turner <throwaway@jonshome.net>
>> CC: AbiWord list <abiword-dev@abisource.com>
>> Subject: Re: Segfault opening footer.abw
>> Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:02:51 +1100 (EST)
>>

>> On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Jonathan Turner wrote:
>>

>> > I don't know if this goes along with the same thing... but I tried to
>> > open Program.doc (from http://www.greenparty.org/Program.doc ) but
>> all I
>> > got was question marks. Even though kword gave me errors, I could
>> still
>> > view the document.
>> >
>> > Sorry... I'm a newbie as far as Abi goes, so I don't know if this was
>> > already covered, if so, please excuse me.
>> >

>> Hi Johnathon,
>> Welcome to Abi! I believe Dom fixed this in our MS Word
>> importer, module wv. Do a
>>
>> CVS update wv
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Martin

> http://profiles.msn.com.

I updated my source and tried to compile it... I can't seem to get past
the final link... I keep getting
errors like these:

/usr/lib/libc.a(nsswitch.o)(.data+0x64): undefined reference to
`_nss_files_getaliasent_r'
/usr/lib/libc.a(nsswitch.o)(.data+0x6c): undefined reference to
`_nss_files_endaliasent'

I don't know if this is the list to ask, but I thought it'd be worth a try.

Jonathan