Commit: Fix? for 929 and 977

Subject: Commit: Fix? for 929 and 977
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 00:33:09 CST

And possibly 977 is mostly fixed if you link against wvWare's CVS instead of
Abi's (as I do :). By fixed I mean that 977 no longer segfaults and now it
ouputs all of the text to screen, albeit not correctly. The output is
perfect when using wvHtml however, so this must mean that there's a bug on
our end somewhere.

I'm waiting for more info on 929, but it no longer causes Abi to segfault,
which is good, and may be fixed.

907 is still open and confuses me. I think that those are all of the open
bugs on the Word importer.

Dom