Test .doc file(GB2312) generated by MS Wordpad with current AW CVS version!

Subject: Test .doc file(GB2312) generated by MS Wordpad with current AW CVS version!
From: Belcon Zhao (belcon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 05:11:31 CST

Hello,
  I almost took full day to read the mails delivered last three days.
And I found that Chih-Wei Huang said that AW doesn't support .doc
files generate by WordPad(Big5).And I test it in GB2312.The result
is same as above.I saved it as .abw file and found that AW doesn't
convert local encoding to UCS2.
  I noticed that Vlad said AW won't support these .doc files.Then,
anything else to do with AW CJK version?

Best regards,
-Belcon