id-ID update

Subject: id-ID update
From: Tim Allen (rita_tim@tpg.com.au)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 06:37:29 CST

Here's an update to the id-ID translation.

There is one new contributor, a certain Grand Pooh who sent me a few
corrections and suggestions. I did ask why he had such a silly name, and his
only reply was a fervent denial that his name is silly, so there you have it,
better take his word for it :).

BTW, if Sam or anyone else was paying attention to the bits of stack-trace I
was typing into an IRC session in #abiword the other day, the segfault I
reported went away after a make realclean and make, so presumably it was just
an artefact of a dirty build.

Tim

Tim Allen             http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/rita_tim/
tim@proximity.com.au  rita_tim@tpg.com.au