commit -- STL vectors

Subject: commit -- STL vectors
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 02:36:16 CST

Note that the old stuff will *not* go away, as we support platforms
that don't even support POSIX that well, let alone the STL. But this
implementation should be faster than the natively done one.

Added the option to use the STL vector class. To enable this, redefine
ABI_OPT_STL to 1 in ut_vector.h. There are no gaurantees that this works,
only that it should compile. If you see an area where this could be
improved, or where it doesn't maintain the semantics of the old UT_Vector,
please let me know. Also, if the work I've done with the real C++ vector
is truly horrific, please tell me that too. I haven't done much STL work.
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_vector.cpp src/af/util/xp/ut_vector.h

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: