Re: your mail

Subject: Re: your mail
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 11:43:21 CST

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 08:57:27PM +0400, Vlad Harchev wrote:

> Here is a patch that fixes smartquotes problem and contains a workaround for
> crashes when iconv(cd,0,0,0,0) is called.

This portion of the patch has been committed, except for the patch to
text.c in wv, which obviously can't use UT_iconv_reset, since it doesn't
use our application framework. I'll let dom work out how he plans to
deal with broken libcs.

Fixed segfault on old glibc versions. From Vlad.
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: CREDITS.TXT src/af/util/xp/ut_mbtowc.cpp
CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_wctomb.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_EncodingManager.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_EncodingManager.h

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: