Re: Release Critical Bugs

Subject: Re: Release Critical Bugs
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 12:20:24 CST

Martin Sevior wrote:
> 2. We could live without a new Windows List dialog if it takes too long to
> write one.

I was planning to do it ASAP, but I don't even know how it should
look/feel/work. Are the pngs in shots/unix up to date so they can be used as
a sort of template? (and this thing once again makes me think we really
_should_ start to look at creating dialogs in XP code, to "write it once"
and not have this D*P (Dialogs * Platforms) complexity when adding dialogs).

> 3. Tom Briggs says Spell check on Windows works. Can we have confirmation
> on this?

Confirmed.

/Mike