[BeOS] Text flow bug - More Info

Subject: [BeOS] Text flow bug - More Info
From: Christopher Plymire (chrisjp@eudoramail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 17:04:50 CST

I am just posting some more information regarding the text wraping bug
in hopes that someone will be able to shed some light on what may be
causing this in the BeOS version.

Now, if I type in the following sentence: It will flow off of the page
and into the background:
"all comments owned by their author. begroovy disclaims all
responsibility for what they post."

* If I copy the text to the clipboard, then paste it back in below, it
wraps correctly.
* If I copy the text to the clipboard, then paste it back in another
sentence, the wrapping will overflow into the background.

Now, If i type in a sentence such as,
"test test test test"

* And then begin copy and pasting it on the SAME line it will overflow
and end up in the background.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Christopher