Re: X-font problem

Subject: Re: X-font problem
From: Diego Restrepo (restrepo@hal.ific.uv.es)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 07:46:36 CST

Hi,
This problem happen because I installed and try to open AbiWord from a
remote machine. However, when I opened AbiWord from the same machine in
which was installed (Red Hat 6.1) this work without any problem. The
same problem happened when I try to open AbiWord remotly from the other
computers of my local cluster (I try 3: the mine that is rather old :-(
one R.H 6.0 and even one R.H 7) . Is it meaning that AbiWord cannot
properly exported to other displays?

Diego