Re: Commit: wv iconv fix

Subject: Re: Commit: wv iconv fix
From: ha shao (hashao@china.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 04:40:10 CST

Hi Vlad,

Okey, after print out all the *->lid, *->lidFE ...
I cannot find anything that is related to BIG5 encoding
in the word6.doc file. If you have any luck, please
tell me.

Inspired by the fix on the .rtf document, I printed all
the ffn.chs and...the default font is 136 which means Chinese
tradition for MS' character set. So if we have no luck on
lid and chse thingies, we might have to fallback to derive
Language ID by mapping:
136->BIG5
134->GB2312
128->some japanese ID
129-> korean
130-> another korean
as we did in ie_imp_RTF.c ,of course we can limited this
trick to WORD7 only for safety.

Please consider it.

--
Best regard