About the lists dialog box

Subject: About the lists dialog box
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@celium.net)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 12:35:15 CST

I know that the UI of that dialog (the lists dialog box) has been deeply
discussed, but anybody will complain if I change a bit the layout of
that dialog. The UI is ok to me, but the labels et al. are not very
well aligned, and I found confusing too, when you push the customize
button and the dialog's size change.

It's only a cosmetic change, but maybe it would be savvy to pospone the
change to >0.7.12... what is the current deadline for 0.7.12?

Cheers,

P.S.: If anybody wants to see a screenshot of the dialog with the
changes that I propose, just email me

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
cuenca@celium.net