RE: Commit: The futures so bright I gotta wear shades :-)

Subject: RE: Commit: The futures so bright I gotta wear shades :-)
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 11:57:05 CST

ms> HI Everyone, This commit uses Bill's fix for the paste-large
ms> selection bug. This works for me!

Thanks for doing that. Sorry I couldn't get to even something so
simple for a while.

ms> It's funny how one's mood can change. At 3:00 AM two days ago I
ms> was depressed that the large Paste bug had uncovered a serious
ms> problem in our PieceTable.

I'm kind of chagrined that a problem that showed up in so many ways
boiled down to a bonehead brain-o of mine. LET THAT BE A LESSON TO
YOU YOUNG PROGRAMMERS OUT THERE: If I were more active in development
right now, I could've covered it up better! :-)