Re: UI Hit Squad

Subject: Re: UI Hit Squad
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 05:52:11 CST

One thing that MS Word has that would be easy to add for Abi are buttons
to increase and decrease the indentation level of lists. I could do this
before 0.7.12 if people want it but it will take up another two spots in
our valuable toolbar real-estate. Are there opinions on whether we want
these buttons?

Cheers

Martin

PS. Dom, can you describe how you get cursor dirt with Lists? I can
probabally fix it quickly.