Re: UI Hit Squad

Subject: Re: UI Hit Squad
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 05:22:28 CST

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, James Montgomerie wrote:

> [...]
Definately for the next release! Actually it will be an easy one so I
think I'll make it harder. I would love to print in Landscape mode. It
will be easy to set Abi to display and render in Landscape, however I'd
like to know how hard it will be to make Abi print in Landscape mode. Do
our postscript gurus have opinions?

Cheers

Martin