Re: UI Hit Squad

Subject: Re: UI Hit Squad
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 14:15:54 CST

jamie> At the risk of being the annoying 'keeps making suggestions but
jamie> never does anything' person, I would suggest that implementing
jamie> the page setup dialog should also be in the list (It's annoying
jamie> to always be using US Letter paper in the UK, where we print on
jamie> A4).

Hey, as soon as we figure out this presidential election thing, that
paper size thing is our next national obsession around here. :-)