sign the releases

Subject: sign the releases
rms@greymalkin.yi.org
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 06:23:01 CST

Hi

(lag kills me *sigh*)

In the upcoming release, would it be possible for someone to sign the released packages?

Please, sign it with pgp or gpg and use a key which is already recognized by a trusted third party.

I'd really appreciate it if you did that, for I can only install abiword at work provided it is certified.

Hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?