RE: UI Hit Squad

Subject: RE: UI Hit Squad
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 07:43:01 CST

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

> [...]

You can on the QNX version =;-) I suggest that everyone
try using AbiWord at 640x480 and see how the page scrolling
etc works/doesn't work. This is when I stumbled across
the most annoying bug where the document iterator used by
the smart quotes and the spelling code moves the window
around on me. Very annoying!

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf