bullet char codes

Subject: bullet char codes
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 12:12:34 CST

ref: fl_AutoNum.cpp(357)

These numbers just don't cut it form windows. On my box I have the following
differences compared to the code we use:

TRIANGLE_LIST Don't know what this should look like.
DIAMOND_LIST A8 ("Symbol" font)
STAR_LIST Don't know which of the stars to use.
IMPLIES_LIST Don't know what this should look like.
TICK_LIST Don't know what this should look like.
HAND_LIST If this is to be a hand with a finger pointing right, I've got
it at 0x46 in Wingdings.
HEART_LIST A9 ("Symbol" font)

This problem is making the more artistic bullets currently useless on
Windows.

Resolution?

/Mike