Commit: Lots of bug fixes to multiple views of lists.

Subject: Commit: Lots of bug fixes to multiple views of lists.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 00:41:44 CST

*sigh* Just when you thought it was safe to release, I find tons of bugs
when manipulating lists with multiple views using just the toolbar. This
commit fixes a lot of them. You can now start/stop lists using the tool
bar buttons even with multiple views on the same list.

However deleting a list label with multiple view doesn't work yet. I
probabally won't be able to commit a fix to this until Saturday night
North American time. I'm confident it can be fixed. I've run out of time.

Also moving the cursor to just before a list lable and pressing return
doesn't work right. I'm sure this can also be fixed.

If anybody else would like to fix these before then please go ahead!

Cheers

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/px_ChangeRecord.h
CVS:
Lots of bug fixes to multiple views of lists - more are needed