lists stuff

Subject: lists stuff
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (e98cuenc@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 15:59:46 CST

sorry, but I've been offline one day (this uni. server
really sucks...)

it seems that finally the list dialog will be in debug
mode, and I'm just wondering what's the plan right now
(I just have a too big pile of emails to read... :)

redesign of the ui?
change to a modal dialog?
rewrite the dialog?
leave the dialog in its actual state?

has somebody taken a look at the word dialog? I
really thinks that it *rocks*... anybody has found any
fundamental flaw in this dialog? why we don't take
directly the word dialog box and we copy it?

cheers,

P.S.: it's really a pity to lost a so important
feature in the last minute (specially if we take in
account all the work that Martin has put in this
feature), but I think that it has been a savvy
decision. Abi has to loose that reputation of "buggy
application".

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
e98cuenc@yahoo.com