commit: Multi View List fix and MS Word Import improvements.

Subject: commit: Multi View List fix and MS Word Import improvements.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 20:50:49 CST

HI everyone,
            This commit fixes all the first order bugs I know about when
using lists with multiple views. There were some circular dependencies
that as Mike pointed out were screwing things up. I've done some
refactoring of methods between classes and in particular moved the
remItemFronList() call to fv_View after the _delete

I also Reverted Mike's change to fv_View via
// if (m_iInsPoint < posBOD)
// {
// m_iInsPoint = posBOD;
// }

Leaving this in caused Abi to crash if you hit backspace with the cursor
at the start of the document. (Sorry for the bad advice Mike)

I have noticed that getting a

!UT_isWordDelimiter(
pBlockText[wordBeginning + wordLength], 'a') at fl_BlockLayout.cpp:2185
****

Assert causes some text dirt to appear above the margin the cloned views.
Of course I'll try to fix this but I don't think this is release critical.

Finally, this is the big news. I added the same test to check if lastline
exists after a appendblock() call in fl_DocListner and do a format() on it
if it doesn't. Now abi imports 100% of the MS Word documents I've thrown
at it.
Every one of those docs caused both abi and SO 5.2 to crash previously.
Now just SO 5.2 crashes. We have the best MS Word import filter in the
business! I haven't found a valid MS Word doc that crashes this latest
abi.

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.h
CVS:
Multi-view lists now work quite well. Good enough for the release with no
crash bugs.