0.7.12 deb for x86..

Subject: 0.7.12 deb for x86..
From: Ben Hall (bhall@scs.carleton.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 16:31:22 CST

Hey.

I followed Thomas' excellent instructions and have made an x86 deb file
(From my woody machine.)

The deb and md5sum are at:

http://www.moses.cx/files/Abi/deb_x86/

I'll have an Alpha deb file as soon as I compile it. I may get a FreeBSD
binary going too (but if this is done by someone else, cool..)

I've tested it as far as opening a HUGE and complex word doc.. it opened.
Opening HTML files fails every time, so it's possible that I built it
wrong (I blindly followed Thomas' instructions, I didn't dp a gnome build
or anything..)

Hope this is helpful.

Ben
(the ex-BeOS user, still lurking and following closely..)