The importance of the spellchecking non-English speaking countries

Subject: The importance of the spellchecking non-English speaking countries
From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 03:41:32 CST

Hello there,

I just want to mention that for non-English speaking people, or people that
can speak more than a language, the international spell checking support
is important.

Currently, I have been unable to make AbiWord work correctly with the
Spanish, Catalan or anyother dictionary.

I just want to know if there are plans to address this issue. I have been
looking into it, but I do not know enought to fix it.

I think that this is an important feature for lots of people.

Thanks,

Jordi,

--
Jordi Mas, InstantTerra ID:jordimas70