Re: Building 0.7.12 installers

Subject: Re: Building 0.7.12 installers
From: Eric W. Sink (eric@sourcegear.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 11:14:21 CST

Parsons can handle it, but our T-1 line cannot. We moved
the Abi downloads to the colo facility because every time
we did a release, our company lost a day of sales. People
couldn't get into our e-commerce system because thousands
of other people were trying to download Abiword all at once.
:-)

Ed, you mentioned another hard disk on zerver which contained
a bunch of old codecatalog tarballs. Could that disk take the
place of the one that died?