Re: ability to not to use gnome print under gnome build

Subject: Re: ability to not to use gnome print under gnome build
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 14:44:51 CST

Hi,

You do not need gnome print for Windows. As its name implies, you need this only for the gnome build.

And if you're going to do a Gnome build, you'll need gnome print whether or not you happen to be running kde or E or FVWM or Blackbox or whatever. It's just like if I want to run Konqueror instead of nutscrape. I need the KDE2 libs installed. I can be running gnome or whatever as my desktop so long as I have the KDE libraries installed. If you don't want to download and install the gnome-print rpm, I suggest downloading the stock GTK Abi build.

Dom