New Lists Implementation

Subject: New Lists Implementation
From: Luke Jordan (ljordan@mweb.co.za)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 16:21:45 CDT

Hi,
This substantially improves our current list implementation. We now
explicitly export lists and their properties, list-delimiters work, and
quite a few bugs have been fixed.
We do, though have a rather bizarre bug. Upon loading a saved document
with multi-level lists, e.g.
1.
2.
2.1
3.
we get:
2.1
3.
1.
2.
Martin's found that the blocks remain in the correct order in the piece
table, and are re-exported correctly. Further, if the first sub-list
block occurs in position 2, i.e.
1.
1.1.
This loads correctly. We believe this to be a problem in one of
fl_DocLayout/fl_SectionLayout or fp_Page, but have so far found nothing.
We'd appreciate any help on this.
Besides that, I believe we have a pretty good lists implementation
going, and one that will be even better when the revised fields are
done. Oh, and to anybody working on porting the lists dialog, don't
worry, the only changes to that are minimal and all XP.
Thanks,
Luke.