commit: Re: New Lists Implementation

Subject: commit: Re: New Lists Implementation
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 18:31:43 CDT

Committed with a little addition to get rid of an annoying assert when
advancing one line.

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.h src/text/fmt/xp/fl_Layout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_Layout.h src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_Styles.cpp src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_Types.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_AbiWord_1.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_AbiWord_1.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_AbiWord_1.h
CVS:

Improved Lists backend from Luke Jordan. This is not the end of Lists but
it is another big step. We have a major bug in restoring multi-level
lists.