[Wvware-Devel && Abiword] Commit: wvWare CVS support

Subject: [Wvware-Devel && Abiword] Commit: wvWare CVS support
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 03:10:17 CDT

Get things working with wvWare cvs again. Well, at least on my box,
sym-linked. I #define WVWARE_CVS in wvWare's exporter/wvexporter.h and
#ifdef code in our ie_exp_MsWord_97.[ch] files. It should compile with both
wvWare's CVS code and your pre-0.6.0 "branch." We need to get a CVS symlink
from Abi's cvs to wvWare's anonymous CVS repository so I can remove these
#ifdefs as soon as possible. Anyone up for the task (Sam, Martin, Sourcegear
guys)?

Also, don't expect this to do anything other than output some (interesting)
garbage and then segfault. I'm not sure where the problem lies (Abi or wv,
but I suspect Abi). I'll fix this real soon, but no one should be using this
exporter unless they're helping me anyway :) One day in the not-so-distant
future, wvExporter will rudimentally export text and the exporter code will
"magically" work by CVS updating wv. Then we move onto the more difficult
task of exporting lists,images,columns,fonts,colors,etc...

Dom

Wv-commits:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Makefile.abi libole2/ms-ole-summary.c exporter/wvexporter.h

Abiword commits:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_MsWord_97.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_MsWord_97.h