Re: font name: Helvetic vs Helvetica

Subject: Re: font name: Helvetic vs Helvetica
From: Anders Melchiorsen (postmaster@and.nospam.kampsax.k-net.dk)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 08:07:28 CDT

Vlad Harchev <hvv@hippo.ru> wrote on 27-Sep-00:

> PS: I think I shouldn't cc to you, since it seems you are reading
> this list:) Same for me :)

It is not unusual to cc: the people taking part in a discussion.

One advantage is that you can have a quicker discussion if the mailing
list has a long turn-around time (abiword-dev does not,
though). Another is that people might want to filter replies to their
mails differently than the bulk of the mails on the list (the
references header is probably better for that, though).

If you do not want to differentiate between normal mails and replies
to you, just put "abiword-dev" mails into the abiword mail folder
before you do mail filtering based on your personal address.

--
Regards, Anders
(address is valid)