origin of the bug in Importing multi-level lists. (fwd)

Subject: origin of the bug in Importing multi-level lists. (fwd)
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 01:50:16 CDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:48:23 +1000 (EST)
From: Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au>
To: Luke Jordan <ljordan@mweb.co.za>
Subject: origin of the bug in Importing multi-level lists.

Hi Luke,
        After a lot of investigation I believe the origin of the importing
multi-level lists bug is that blocks containing no lines are being
inserted at the boundaries of different list levels. This trips up code in
getNewLine in fl_BlockLayout and causes Lines to be inserted at the start
of the m_vecLines vector in fp_Column. I don't have solution for this yet
but I thought you should know this at least.

I think this may also be causing some problems I see importing some MS
word documents.

Cheers

Martin