Quick Dialog Question

Subject: Quick Dialog Question
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 12:10:36 CDT

Would anyone be horribly upset if I moved the buttons in the spell-check and
other such dialogs (I think that there's only 1) to the bottom of the dialog
instead of them being on the side? This doesn't have to be "all-or-nothing."
You may vote to leave the spell-check buttons on the right side and send
another dialog's buttons to the bottom, for example. I'd just like to have a
consistant look and feel for all dialogs. If not, I'll still gnome-ify the
buttons tonight at least.

Dom
(looking for the go-ahead)