commit: Gtk Tabs fixes.

Subject: commit: Gtk Tabs fixes.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 22:02:12 CDT

Fixes to the Tabs dialog gtk front end. This all works now.

There is a nice piece of code in here that allows a dimensioned string
to get incremented via a spin button. At some stage it would be nice to
encapsulate this code and reuse it in the paragraph and List dialogs.

Also it would be rather easy to make this dialog modeless. I won't do it
unless Bruce and the other platform maintainers agree though :-)

It's not like we don't enough other work to do.

Please bang on this feature. It's pretty cool and if it's OK we should
enable it for non-debug builds.

Cheers

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Tab.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Tab.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Spell.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Tab.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Tab.h
CVS: