Re: commit: Gtk Tabs fixes.

Subject: Re: commit: Gtk Tabs fixes.
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 06:49:08 CDT

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Martin Sevior wrote:

> Fixes to the Tabs dialog gtk front end. This all works now.
>
> There is a nice piece of code in here that allows a dimensioned string
> to get incremented via a spin button. At some stage it would be nice to
> encapsulate this code and reuse it in the paragraph and List dialogs.
>
> Also it would be rather easy to make this dialog modeless. I won't do it
> unless Bruce and the other platform maintainers agree though :-)
>
> It's not like we don't enough other work to do.
>
> Please bang on this feature. It's pretty cool and if it's OK we should
> enable it for non-debug builds.

I'm all for enabling it in non-debug builds. Also can
Dom/Martin make sure that their dialog pictures are
up to date. I'm hoping this week to catch up on some
dialog maintenance (ie changing all the button locations
to be consistant if Dom has already done this) and
finish the tab dialog to match the other platforms.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf