Re: Zoom/spellcheck bug.

Subject: Re: Zoom/spellcheck bug.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 04:54:38 CST

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Martin Sevior wrote:
> > in code in the destructor of all of the timers to NULL out their slot
> > and then let the event be processed as a NULL event.
>
> Yes. I see what you mean.

I tried my solution but it didn't work. This was a killer. I agree with
you Thomas. I was wrong you were right. Please feel free to implement your
general solution.

In the meantime I'll fix the spellcheck-zoom bug with some handshaking.
The spellcheck timer gets stopped and started within the timer callback!
It makes for some hairy code which may also explain why spellchecking is
hard to turn off.

I might be able to fix two bad bugs here.

Cheers

Martin