Re: next generation of next-cjk-patch

Subject: Re: next generation of next-cjk-patch
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 14:21:25 CST

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Vlad Harchev wrote:

 I didn't have time to merge cjk.patch with everything else.
 I merged next-cjk-patch.diff and Martin's patch (and of course next-cjk.diff)
 into one patch and added some CJK fixes and placed it on

        http://www.hippo.ru/~hvv/abiword/cjk-patch-add.diff

 It should be applied over cjk.patch and I hope there won't be a lot of
problems with it.

 Some new functionality added:
* { "CP950","GB2312"} entry added,
* Fix to ev_UnixKeyboard.cpp that was missing (reported by Belcon) added.
* RTF exporter fixed. At least it should produce correct RTF under CJK locales
   (other locales are unaffected).

 I hope someone will megre cjk.patch and cjk-patch-add.diff without many
problems.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad