Re: Spell Checking

Subject: Re: Spell Checking
From: James Alan Brown (James@jabcomp.force9.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 14:11:46 CDT

Re: Your Coments Henric,

xSpellCheckWordList="britishxlg.hash" dont work as if I type "colour" I am
still offered "color"

american.hash, britishmed.hash and britishxlg.hash are all installed correctly
in my usr/local/abisource directorys

also same thing with the small bristish hash file "britishmed.hash"

Setting them as default without "american.hash" in pref files results in magic
number errors!

Can some of you please confirm what languages do work and those that don't
funtion?

AbiWord will be of no use at all to the UK unless we can solve this!

regards,
James