RE: Equation Editor. (fwd)

Subject: RE: Equation Editor. (fwd)
From: Caolan McNamara (cmc@stardivision.de)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 02:13:03 CDT

At 07:09 03.09.00 +1000, Martin Sevior wrote:

>I though the everyone might interested in this exchange.
>
>Cheers

The mathtype people have their file format on their site for ages, its a
trivial format and StarOffice|OpenOffice implements importing and exporting
to that format, I would think that the easiest for something like abi would
be to just use MathML as the equation format (which we will be doing) and
then optionally use the StarOffice equation editor module across the bonobo
ole2like interface, wholia instant equation editor with mathtype
import|export etc capabilities.

C.

--
Herein are personal opinions, you'd want to be crazed to consider
these official positions of StarOffice/Sun or even vaguely congruent.