Problems with Spelling

Subject: Problems with Spelling
From: James Alan Brown (James@jabcomp.force9.co.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 16:23:23 CDT

I can confirm that the following Spell Checking hash tables do not function in
AbiWord under SuSE 6.4 Linux.

britishxlg.hash and britishmed.hash
Italian.hash (this also gave magic 2 errors).

Portuguese also not working: confirmed by Rui M. Silva via email

I am sure there are others too!

Again I am requesting a little help please!

If I am to try to sort this out then please do me the courtesy of some feedback
like who's language works and how the hash table header is read in and any
other additional info. Apart from the info from Henric and Rui
(unfortunately none of it worked)!

All but american.hash seem to be falling down during the reading of the header
file!

Question: Do we need en_UK StringSets and en_UK menu/toolbar language header
files?
Question: Is it because for UK English the default US StringSet is assumed?

Regards,
James