Tabs bug

Subject: Tabs bug
From: Pierre Abbat (phma@oltronics.net)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 11:10:46 CDT

I have some invoices in which I used explicit tabstops to align columns. I just
brought them up to reprint them and they look different. The line that should
look like

Hours Description Unit Price Amount

instead looks like

Hours
        Description
                Unit Price
        Amount

and the way the cursor moves is quite weird. It goes from between the r and s
of "Hours" to the beginning of the next line, without stopping on the end of
the word "Hours". The invoices looked fine on August 10, but they don't look
right in the August 24 code. I don't know what version I was running on the
10th.

phma