Re: What a wast of time!

Subject: Re: What a wast of time!
From: Tim LaDuca (mail@timl.org)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 11:44:15 CDT

AbiWord is mostly a community volunteer project now, there is not as much
corporate involvement as their used to be. That is, the source gear guys are
not involved in the code base as much as they usad to be, AbiWord
programming enthusiasts have mostly taken over now. Obviously you have a
misunderstaning of who is working on the codebase, and who they are working
for. Anyways, now that you have made a complete ass out of yourself, IMO you
should apologize to the VOLUNTEER developers you have so rudely insulted.
Thanks.

TimL
AbiWord Enthusiast - NAD(Not a Developer)