Fields.

Subject: Fields.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 08:09:31 CDT

HI everyone,
             Fields has been a pestering sore for Abiword for about 9
months. Since Paul no longer has time to contribute to Abiword I will take
a stab at coordinating a new Fields implementation. I plan to read through
and understand all the emails on the topic and to look closely at Keith's
initial patch. I'd really appecriate help from you guys on this and if any
of you guys want to take the project over I'd better delighted to let you
as long as progress gets made. I want at least a new file format in 6
weeks.

I want fields, Lists and page numbers (at least) to be part of
next binary release.

Cheers

Martin