Re: Problem with xkb

Subject: Re: Problem with xkb
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 06:11:54 CDT

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Vlad Harchev wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Bubak wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Seems me and probably another russian programmer will correct this problem
> in next two weeks, at least for unix - as for now it seems it's impossible to
> enter any non-latin1 characters (or even non-ascii) into abiword.
> Let's hope our changes will be integrated.

We would LOVE to get non-Latin fonts going in Abiword. When you send in
the patch tell me where to get your fonts and a few sample cryllic
documents to test things with. If all goes well we should include Cryllic
fonts in the distribution. As hackers with other font sets get their fonts
sets working we'll incorporate them too.

Cheers

Martin