Re: debugging AW on Win32

Subject: Re: debugging AW on Win32
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 22:59:06 CDT

sam> Well, being a unix guy, I don't know about debugging with MS
sam> products, but there is a project file available. Just visit my
sam> Abiword page (www.abisource.com/~sam) and there's the project
sam> file there. Hope that helps.

Unless it has been updated recently, that project file doesn't have
the right idea of the list of source files in AbiWord. It references
some that are obsolete and doesn't reference some that are
legitimate. Since I "just get by" on Visual Studio stuff, I don't
know if there's an easy way to conjure up the project file from the
sources. (The current project file partitions things basically along
subdirectory lines, which seems fine enough.)

Perhaps whoever contributed that project file is still around, still
uses it, and will contribute an update.