Re: Bug in deleting List Items?

Subject: Re: Bug in deleting List Items?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 11:38:47 CDT

OK I'll fix this with my next commit. I finally found an IP addres I
can use here.

Should be in by tomorrow again with a character level styles preview and a
majorly overhalled FontChooser dialog.

I re-wrote lots of the FontChooser dialog to put the preview into XP land.
This preview is now used in the styles dialog too.

Anyway I'll commit all this in about 14 hours.

Hopefully other platforms will work as before but the Win guys and Thomas
might want to move to something like the new gtk/gnome front end.

Cheers

Martin