Re: Commit: Fix top Ruler bug.

Subject: Re: Commit: Fix top Ruler bug.
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 11:56:04 CDT

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Martin Sevior wrote:

> Fix topruler on change of header bug noticed by Thomas Fletcher. Should we
> backport this and make 0.7.14-3?
>
> Before this and for 0.7.14-2 try this.
>
> 1. Open blank document.
> 2. Start a header with cntrl-[
> 3. click in the main body
> 4. The top ruler disappears.
>
> Martin

I'd like to get a comment on this. I personally think
that it is a bit of a show stopper since as soon as someone
tries out the nifty new header/footer feature they will
find that they no longer have a top ruler when they click
into their document.

Much frustration and cursing will then ensue.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf