{Tool,Status-}bar problem on Win32 nightlies

Subject: {Tool,Status-}bar problem on Win32 nightlies
From: Matthew Kirkwood (matthew@hairy.beasts.org)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 08:16:45 CDT

Hi,

For the first time in a long while, I'm sat in front of a
Windows box, so I thought I'd see what Win32 Abi looks like
these days.

Answer: pretty darned fine

But I have found a bug. The toolbar/move/resize handling
is a little imperfect, causing the horizontal scrollbar at
the bottom of the document to obscure the status bar, or
vice versa.

To repeat:
1. Start Abi
2. Observe status bar and horizontal scrollbar
3. Grab the handle for the top toolbar (the open/save/
   etc one) and drag it down slightly so that it's on
   the same row as the font/formatting toolbar.
4. Observe that the horizontal scrollbar is now hidden
   behind the status bar.
5. Grab the toolbar again, and drag it down so that it
   is on a row of its own.
6. The status bar is now hidden behind the scrollbar.

Resizing or minimising/restoring the window fixes these, of
course.

Matthew.