Re: Features

Subject: Re: Features
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 18:56:36 CDT

Mike,

In the writeup I'm making for Dom (describing the various Word (97)
views), I touch on this in a little bit of detail. After the writeup is
finished with respect to Dom's request, I (or someone else) could expand
it to thoroughly cover the group review features.

(And yes, I agree, these features should be provided some day to compete
with Word.)

Randy Kramer