Re: Cool stuff & release plans

Subject: Re: Cool stuff & release plans
From: Patrick Lam (plam@plam.lcs.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 20:22:25 CDT

Alan sent this to me and I thought that it was relevant, so as he
instructed, I forwarded it to the whole list.

Yes, he's right. It's really easy to lose a 'customer' (heh, heh. i'm
really the furthest thing from a marketroid most of the time. but
anyway) and never get him back.

We definitely want as many bugs reported as possible, especially with
testcases.

pat