Re: morning hack...

Subject: Re: morning hack...
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 23:03:29 CDT

Hi Paul,

>As my prior post suggests, Mike's point here is what I'm most concerned
>about. Finishing stuff is a *lot* more work than starting it.

Yes, we don't want features, we want good, solid, stable, useful features. I
think that we can do it.

> >Continue hacking...
>
>This part worries me, though. Dom, are you volunteering to singlehandedly
>finish all the existing work while everyone else does the new hacking?
>That's noble of you, but it sounds pretty unfair, and conceivably
>overwhelming.

Hell no! I plan on doing quite a bit of the new hacking myself. I also plan
on closing up a lot of the existing stuff. I'm just saying that we should
coordinate things well and continue about our business.

Dom