Re: Todo list for 1.0

Subject: Re: Todo list for 1.0
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 01:42:47 CDT

Martin Sevior écrit:

> At GUADEC we through together this todo list for 1.0. These
> are a collection of features and bug fixes we thought would be easy to
> implement.
>
> Comments welcome!

I commit for RTF import. I'll see if I can do RTF export too.

For feature 10. (hyphenation), it must be noted that RTF has a feature to
store optionnal hyphens (currently ignored by RTF since I fixed this).
Perhaps we could implement this as it would provide us a way to store the
information.

Ah and I wished that tables would be here too, but I do understant that it
is not a simple matter.

Hub